The Marxist ideology based on false foundations was the cause II World War and the suffering of the peoples of Europe and the ideological offensive carried out by Soviet Russia around the world. I expose the falsehood of Karl Marx’s ideology and the ideology of his followers in the following work. William Stanley Jevons (1835-1882) shortly before his death formulated theory on the connection between commercial crises and sunspots. He was right what we know now in the XXI century but Karl Marx’s theory about permanent crises of capitalism was widely advertised in the XIX century by scientific circles. Karl Marx was wrong also about the struggle of classes as a driving force of history because the climate changes are undoubtedly driving force of history (what I shoved in my research). The only excuse of Marx’s theory of the need for revolution is poor knowledge in the XIX century about cosmic reasons earthly historical and economical processes and cruelty of feudal elites in Europe.
I expose the falsehood of Karl Marx’s ideology and the ideology of his followers in the following work.
What did Karl Marx not know?
What to do to ensure the abundance of food for the human population?
Bogdan Góralski email@example.com
Library of the Historical Institute of the University of Warsaw
• It is certain that the change in global climate conditions awaiting us in the future and related to the displacement of the Earth’s coating can cause a decrease in cereal yields by at least 50%, which would have unpredictable effects in the form of global famine. As my research indicates, this would lead to a world war that would probably destroy the culture of human civilization. In this context, priority should be given to measures to increase farm productivity. Such an increase can only take place by deconcentrating agricultural ownership in Western agriculture – dividing large farms into smaller leased and indivisible farms as soon as possible. The organization of African agriculture should also be improved by promoting the agricultural structure of farms in the area of one acre and by improving the supply of agricultural produce. Africa could be turned into a global granary provided that airships and drones are used in African and European-Asian agriculture.
Why deconcentrating of huge farms is needed?
• As research in agricultural economics shows, small farms have greater pure technical efficiency and make better use of capital (Sulewski 2008). Other surveys (Polish Statistical Yearbook 1967: 256 Table 56) show that small farms with an area below 3 ha have global production per hectare by 81% higher than farms with an area over 15 ha. This is confirmed by the pre-war Swiss profitability research discussed in the book “Chłopi under Bolshevik rule” (Przybyłowski 2001: 29).
A modern feudal farming system is needed
• What I wrote above indicates the need, wherever possible, to support small family farms and create to them (by organizing the sale of agricultural products and supplying cheap means of production) conditions for intensive agricultural production. Such conditions for peasant farming in Poland will exist in the feudal agricultural production system. You should, appropriately modifying it, return to feudal farming.
- Take the cost of fertilizer, for instance. Farmers in America pay a price on delivery of $226 per tonne. But in Zambia, the price is $414. Shipping costs explain only a small part of the difference. The rest is accounted for by port duties, bribes, storage fees, fuel costs, the importer’s mark-up, and the credit charges racked up as the fertilizer makes its tortuous journey from port to farm (Economist).
Need Agricultural Advisors?
- Some bottlenecks (wąskie gardła) are not easy to clear. To build a network of rural roads is hard. But small investments can make the whole difference. There are cases where a starving part of a country is cut off from another part with plenty of food for want of a bridge, says David Ameyaw, a Ghana-born American who edited the AGRA report. Money spent on research can also have a big pay-off as it helps governments to gauge which policies work best. Africa has just 70 agricultural researchers for every million people, says AGRA. The comparable figure for Latin America is 550; for North America it is 2,640 (Economist, Farming in Africa. Cold comfort farms).
Europe and North America have the most of arable land in relation to the population. At the beginning of the 20th century, more than 30% of the population have been found employment and agriculture in the US and Europe, and today it is 2% of the population. Agricultural structural changes after the French Revolution and global warming reducing food prices and technological progress caused the disappearance of the farmers’ layer in western agriculture and the creation of large-scale mechanized farms. The concentration of agricultural ownership has resulted in concentration in industry and the disappearance of medium and small dynamic economic entities. The concentration of the economy reduces its efficiency and dynamics as well as competitiveness as the efficiency decreases in the use of financing which is characteristic of small business entities that are easier to manage effectively.
Shifting (along with the Earth’s coating) of the area of Russia, north Asia to the North will drastically reduce the agricultural production of these areas. Societies in these areas will not be able to feed themselves or buy food on the global market due to the dramatic increase in global food prices and the lack of means of transport for its transportation. The food shortage causes the danger of a global war.
When food prices rise, the poor cannot afford to buy it. As can be seen in the figure below, in Russia and China, the human population is sensitive to increases in food prices due to low incomes and a small area of arable land, as well as the threat of climate deterioration.
The technology of surviving the climate crisis is needed
• Technology is a way of achieving an assumed goal conditioned by the state of knowledge and social fitness (Lem 1974: 32-33).
What is survival technology?
• Our goal is to survive the impending climate crisis, which is the most important inevitable threat to us, which is why we need to acquire knowledge and social fitness. What does it mean to acquire knowledge – we understand, but what does it mean to be socially fit?
• A socially efficient society must work together in order not to waste its strength (energy) and successfully achieve the goal of survival. It is a society with a high ability to cooperate, an ethical society. So social fitness is about social bonds. It is about ethics, which saves social energy in achieving the goal of survival.
Modern Survival Technology will determine the use of the entire heritage of our civilization and it will look like this:
• 1. mechanisms providing everyone with the opportunity to acquire knowledge and wealth,
• 2. organizing peaceful migration of nations from overpopulated crisis-threatened lands,
• 3. developing a uniform ethical system.
The crisis means a revolution and revolution is a threat to the lives of the elite
• It is the current elite that should implement modern survival technology to avoid endangering their lives.
The only economic system that can absorb migrating human masses is the modern feudal system
• He will grant settlers arable land,
help them develop the land,
help them in needs,
double the agricultural production per hectare of arable land
Why the modern feudal system?
- Soviet Russia had the problem of too large a peasant population – 120 million peasants to 30 million of the remaining population. It was solved by destroying the peasant layer, creating large farms forcibly and developing the industry with its own capital. This resulted in the disappearance of the most prolific peasant layer and the modern depopulation of Russia. Otherwise, the peasant problem was solved by China.
- Communist China had problems with feeding China, which was why the inefficient agricultural communes were given up by distributing small plots of land to 800 million peasants. The peasant family is now responsible for food production. Thanks to this, China is self-sufficient food and even exports food. State-owned purchase of food was organized, and the prices of agricultural produce were shaped by the free market of surpluses produced by Chinese farmers. Chinese farmers are assigned legally to the land, farming on small plots of land (often 1 hectare per family) is very poor, and their youth is forced to a controlled migration to the cities where the industry giving its employment is created. There is now a trend among Chinese peasants to create voluntary agricultural cooperatives, which is not supported by the authorities.
- Russian agriculture is dominated by large-scale specialized mechanized farms, which causes depopulation among the rural areas. Agricultural production cannot be increased in the existing system due to the low production efficiency of large farms. Only the deconcentrating of Russian agriculture can double agricultural production, but the problem is the lack of farmers who need to settle on small farms. Excess farmers occur in neighboring China, and existing examples testify to the good assimilation of Chinese farmers in Russian society. Organizing the migration of Chinese farmers to the west the European continent can help depopulate the Chinese countryside and increase the area of Chinese farms, which would reduce poverty in the Chinese countryside. How to start this process of migration of Asian farmers to the land owned by Western great possessors of the agricultural land- the latifundium?
- The impulse may come out of Poland in which the farmers’ population is dying out and rapidly needs an injection of fresh blood. Poland has almost deserted, depopulated so-called Western lands taken away from Germany after World War II. The Western lands of Poland can take whole well-organized villages of Asian farmers and increase food production for its sale in the east of the continent. The problem arises of organizing the life of western Polish agricultural provinces. This task can be entrusted to the descendants of the Polish nobility and landowners (who first need to be rehabilitated in front of the society) and give them back property plundered by the Tsar and Bolsheviks, e.g. in the form of Polish state treasury bonds. The enfranchisement of Polish peasants with the tsarist law 1864 year was carried out without compensation for the noble landowners and was a huge mistake because it resulted in the subsequent concentration of agricultural property in Poland. The agricultural reform carried out by Polish communists, which took over the land used for centuries by Polish nobility and landowners, caused the contemporary decline of Polish agriculture because it was carried out against the economic mechanisms shaping the agricultural structure and caused even greater concentration and inefficiency of farming on agricultural property in Poland. Only rehabilitation and rebuilding the tradition of Polish nobility and landowners can help rebuild Polish agriculture. This requires awareness of the necessity of such a process in the Russian political elite, which would have to carry out a critical analysis of the ideological foundations of the current Russian state. Similar critical analysis and rehabilitation of the feudal system in China must be carried out by Chinese communists.
- The Chinese revolution that has been going on since the fall of the Qing dynasty in 1850 was caused by the huge rise in rice prices, which resulted from the worsening climate in China since 1850. The deterioration of the climate resulted from natural processes initiated northward shifting of the Earth’s shell along with the area of China and changes in the range of the East Asian monsoon, which resulted in a decrease in the amount of precipitation in Southeast Asia. Chinese landowners were not responsible for the deterioration of the fate of the Chinese people as a result of the huge increase in food prices. Such an increase resulted from the laws of the natural process and the economics of agriculture, which laws as I see still unknown. However, Chinese feudal lords and feudal lords of other nations used economic power to exalt themselves over the poor, and this was reprehensible in every ancient ethical tradition. This exaltation of the rich over the poor cannot be allowed to repeat itself in the future. The revolutions were a protest against the stupidity of the political elite, its cruelty and exploitation, and social injustice, as well as against state organisms degenerated by the concentration of property in the hands of a narrow group of rich people. Karol Marx did not know about reasons shaping the historical process. It can explain the call of Karol Marx for a communist revolution carried out by fanatical communist leaders, namely Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, and others. These revolutions have changed nothing and there is still a huge social stratification in Russia and China. We need to learn from these bloody and full of suffering revolutions and learn modern knowledge about the causes of revolutionary protests. The cause of the revolution is not the struggle of social classes, but changes in the forces of gravity in the space that surrounds us, which cause the movements of the earth’s coating and regional climate changes on Earth. Climate change is reducing agricultural production and increasing food prices, which means that people prefer to fight the rich rather than starve to death.
- This paper removes ignorance about the reasons for rising food prices and the reasons for the alternating concentration and deconcentrating of agricultural property, which depend on space processes in the solar system and beyond. Knowledge of these processes must influence the rationalization of the political decisions of today’s authorities if they want to remain in power during the oncoming global rise in food prices. A global increase in food prices could lead to the physical elimination of the current elite if they do not take appropriate steps to alleviate the impending food crisis, which will trigger the wild aggression of the affected societies. One should quickly return to the feudal system modernized by modern ethics in agriculture and eliminate the inheritance of private property.
- Warsaw, 5 January 2020, Bogdan Góralski